A message from our President
Welcome to Chatterbox!
As a trained interior designer, I knew about acoustic paneling and had seen it used in concert facilities, theaters, and various auditoriums. Honestly, I didn’t think anything of it until my art consulting career started flourishing several years ago. Requests for acoustic artwork kept coming in and ultimately I was intrigued and decided to investigate.
I found the science behind acoustics quite interesting. When used properly, acoustic products can be very effective at reducing excessive noise and vibrations. They can be fabricated in all sorts of shapes and sizes and can be inexpensive or costly, but there was one thing I noticed more than anything; In my view, the majority of products available in the marketplace were either poorly made, downright ugly or both.
As an experienced art consultant and fine art manufacturer, I was also incredibly disappointed by the vast array of unsophisticated art I found for sale. It was so remarkable it gnawed at my subconscious for some time.
Then one day I had an epiphany. I would create an art company whose mission was simply to produce quality acoustic fine art, and in January of 2019, Chatterbox was incorporated in San Diego, California.
We are delighted with your visit and look forward to improving your quality of life with our products. Thank you for learning more about Chatterbox!
Sincere Regards and Best Wishes,
Like our artwork, our beliefs are
Simple, Steadfast and Irreproachable.
We believe (in some order of importance):
- if you want to be trusted, be honest.
- good art should be accessible to all.
- customers rule!
- we rise by lifting others.
- blank walls are a shame.
- life doesn’t have to be so noisy.
- acoustic solutions should be attractive.
- everyone is an art snob, or at least an art critic.
- customer service is not a department, it’s company-wide.
- quality control is a proud act, not a placed sticker.
- thank you notes are among the strongest forces in the universe.
- the art doesn’t have to match the upholstery.
- in color by numbers, but not painted velvet.
- the toilet paper goes over the roll and not under, per the patent.
- if you don’t have anything nice to say, surround yourself with Chatterbox!